Northdale Veterinary Practice
Northdale Veterinary Nursing Team offer a range of clinics for your pet to
provide support and advice to you and them at various stages in their life.
For more information, please contact reception or speak to the vet at your
Here at Northdale a large part of the daily consultations is occupied by nursing clinics. These clinics are run by our team of qualified nurses, who are there to help on a variety of different topics throughout the day.
WEIGHT CLINIC Are you worried about your pet's weight or eating habits, then our nurses offer a free clinic with helpful advice on how to help them lose weight and give you ongoing support until they reach their target.
DIABETIC CLINIC - Has your pet been diagnosed with diabetes? Our diabetic clinic nurses will be able to help you monitor your pet's condition and offer help and support.
DENTAL CLINIC - Are you worried about your dog or cat's teeth, our nurses offer free dental checks.
GERIATRIC AND MOBILITY CLINICS For older pets to help identify any possible health issues.
RENAL CLINIC - ongoing support for pets with identified health problems who may be at risk of or have developed high blood pressure
Appointments can also be made for:
- Removal of stitches
- Post operative check up’s
- Dressing changes
- Flea checks – and to include the administration of flea and worm treatments
- Second vaccinations (standard fee applies)
- Claw clipping (standard fee applies) - FREE with the Pet Health Club
- Microchipping (standard fee applies)
- 5 month kitten checks
- New pet checks - FREE with the Pet Health Club
- Anal gland emptying (standard fee applies)
- Rear end checks – to include clipping if necessary
- Administration of medication
If you have any queries regarding the nursing clinics, please contact the surgery.